The average application processing time varies from 3-8 weeks, depending on your program's application process. Learn how to check your application status.
You can apply to Texas Woman's University anytime. Recommended priority application dates:
- Fall: March 1
- Spring: November 1
- Summer: One month before the first day of classes
Program application deadlines vary by program. Most graduate degree programs accept applications year-round, with exceptions. Check the graduate catalog for details.
Benefits of applying early:
- More time to find scholarships you are eligible for
- Earlier notification of financial aid
Note: Admission to the University does not automatically guarantee admission to a particular college, school or program.
How to Apply as a Graduate Student
1. Apply online
Apply for Spring 2024 ONLY to the MBA, MHA, MS Child Development (including Professional Option and Thesis Option), MS Child Life, and PhD Child Development & Early Education at:
TWU's Online Graduate Application
For all other graduate programs and ANY applications for 2023, use the ApplyTexas application below:
Read the graduate admissions requirements
2. Pay the application fee
The $50 fee, which applies to all applicants (new and returning) can be paid by:
- Credit card online through the portal you applied on (either ApplyTexas or TWU's Online Graduate Application)
- Certified check or money order payable to TWU sent by mail to Admissions Processing (TWU Admissions Processing | P.O. Box 425649 | Denton, Texas 76204-5649) (include your full name and ID number)
- Cash (no personal checks) at the Bursar's Office. After paying, bring your receipt to Admissions Processing (first floor of ADM).
3. Submit documents to TWU
- Official transcripts from each college or university you have attended, undergraduate and graduate. Find more information regarding transcripts.
- Copy of your permanent resident card, if applicable - If you have applied for permanent residency but have not yet received the INS form Notice of Action i-797 verifying approval, you will be processed as an international student.
Submit all application materials, certified checks, money orders and fee waivers to:
TWU Admissions Processing | P.O. Box 425649 | Denton, Texas 76204-5649
Submit electronic application materials to: email@example.com
4. Apply to your program
Most graduate programs have specific admissions requirements you must meet after acceptance to the University.
Find your program in TWU's Program, Majors & Degrees finder to see if your program has additional admission requirements and application deadlines.Apply Today
Page last updated 11:50 AM, February 2, 2023